General Punto '04 tape player>aftermarket

Currently reading:
General Punto '04 tape player>aftermarket

ML54BFN

Hi there

Don't know if there have been threads about this before. But I have a Punto 1.2 active with a Blaupunkt Tape Player. The connection is not a typical ISO connection just like other punto's.

Has anybody had this before and knows how to re-wire?as i want to put an aftermarket radio in!

cheers

(i'm new) :p

I got my 51 punto a few weeks back ad the frst thing i did was put an after market cd/radio that i had from my old car, luckly mine went straight in but when i first got the cd player for a corsa, i had to get a wire harness adaptor and an arial adaptor, both of which i used again for my punto.

i got these from halfords since i got the cd player from there, so i suggest going into halfords and quoting your aftermarket radio and your car and say you cannot connect it up, they will give you the correct leads, unless anyone else knows an easier, cheaper way??

Went halfords, but the guys were like u got re-wire, best for us to do it!
trying to catch some money, im sure the corsa wire is just an ISO extension. It's what it looked like anyway.
What im going to do is have a look at my mates Punto and the wiring, then probably just re-wire mine.

Cheers Anyway

Back