Technical punot GT wheels

Currently reading:
Technical punot GT wheels

yeah they are silver but can get them powder coated black for £120

Two of the tyers are pirelli two are fierstone not sure what size and been told they are only slightly worn.

trust what the guy saids work beside him so know he is not a bull s*iter

also alloys are in mint condition (y)

will get pictures on when i get them fitted

awesome job man.... mine only cost £50, but then i had to pay £120 for tyres.

the size u have is prob 185/50 cause the 175/50's that i have are only made by pirelli (the p6000) and good year (touring), i got the p6000's on the front an good year on back!!!

plus a proper low profile so hardcore lowering is under way!

Sound like you both got bargains! My GT2 wheels cost me £100 with knackered tyres, although the wheels themselves were in perfect condidtion with no kerbing, then I spent about £40 on paint, primer & lacquer for the respray, and nearly £200 on tyres! :eek:
Worth it though, they look the nuts and those pricey tyres are Avon ZV3s (185/55, thats actually the standard size for Punto GT) so it sticks to the road like s**t to a blanket :cool:

How do you go about spraying the wheels £40 sounds a hell of a lot better than £120

well finaly go the wheels on

i'm well chuffed

Attachments

• wheels14.jpg
    wheels14.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 11
  • wheels142.jpg
    wheels142.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 10
  • wheels143.jpg
    wheels143.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 31
there 185/55's (n)

they came with the wheels

going to get a set of 185/50 or 175/50 when cash allows

planing on dropping the car soon

thinking of going for 40mm spax springs
dont want to go too low due to cobbles and speed bumps

will have to wait though till i get lower profile tyers cause there is not much space between the wheel and arch and there is already some rubbing on full lock

thank dude

got a mate with a cinq who has not long changed his and is going to help me do the work

will let you know how it all goes

Back