Off Topic Puncture repairable

Currently reading:
Off Topic Puncture repairable

As mentioned you shouldn't use a tube in a tubeless tyre as the friction between the tube and the tyre can cause a lot of heat leading to premature failure of one or both, and can be catastrophic.

Imagine the inner tube blowing at 70mph and suddenly throwing the balance of the wheel on one corner out massively even worse if it's a steering wheel

Have to say that is one of the worst things i could imagine having a blow out at 60 mph +. Suddenly losing control

Have to say that is one of the worst things i could imagine having a blow out at 60 mph +. Suddenly losing control

There was a video of a Nissan gtr getting a blow out at like 200mph or something like that

It depends how you react and how well your car is setup really

If you hold it near straight u should be okay but you cant always control it

Ziggy

There was a video of a Nissan gtr getting a blow out at like 200mph or something like that

It depends how you react and how well your car is setup really

If you hold it near straight u should be okay but you cant always control it

Ziggy

Think i just found the video.

Is this is
Nissan GT-R 320 km/h (200 mph) tire blowout!: [ame]http://youtu.be/F22-xPTKDXA[/ame]

I suppose you just have to stop slowly and gently

Think i just found the video.

Is this is
Nissan GT-R 320 km/h (200 mph) tire blowout!: http://youtu.be/F22-xPTKDXA

I suppose you just have to stop slowly and gently

If u braked heavy that wheel wouldnt grip and lock up
Since the left hand side was wprking properly it would pull you left quiet quickly at 200mph

Its all about not panicing though

Ziggy

I've had a rear wheel blowout at 70mph it was fairly uneventful, my passenger at the time didn't even realise what had happened and asked what the noise was (the tyre carcass flapping about) and I was able to stop very safely as in the skyline video.

Front wheel blowouts tend to end in big accidents and even highly trained police drivers fall foul when this happens, videos online show cars coming to a nice controlled stop or a huge crash but rarely anything between the two

Back