pug5.JPG

Pug 406 Coupe V6 & Rover Coupe Turbo

Introduction

I have just bought a little Cinquecento SX for running around in, mainly so we dont have to use our other cars for everything which isnt good for the wallet!

My 1994 Rover Coupe Turbo - yeah so it's an old Rover, but it's a rare beast in this condition and I've had it for 4 years now. Nothing puts a smile on your face like a 200bhp Rover amongst the nice big expensive shiny new sports cars! :devil:

And the other half's 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 - I always liked these myself and thought it may be an eventual replacement for the Rover, so imagine my delight when my girlfriend said she'd like one for herself :D

Loving the 406 (y) I also have a 406 3.0 V6 with full tan leather. It goes really well :)
One of the best all rounders with such a flexible engine. It is so smooth on the motorway with a fair bit of power but is really nimble when thrown through bends. get the revs up and the engine changes from a relaxed cruiser to a a sports car. I wish my Fiat coupe turbo was as smooth on the suspension although it is more vicious than the pug.

Particularly like the alloys :yum:

The rover looks spot on. Great cars.
You are like me, My Fiat coupe is particularly rewarding when going against newer hot hatches. :)

Back