General Public thanks to Vernon

Currently reading:
General Public thanks to Vernon

There we go, that's why you can do immensely practical things like getting your shoes on the right feet! :D

I have a lifelong friend, who is a leading light in the world of molecular chemistry. Has an IQ of over 180. :eek:

Nobody would partner with her in the labs, at school, though. She was about as practical as a chocolate exhaust valve. Very clever indeed, though.... :eek:

I have a lifelong friend, who is a leading light in the world of molecular chemistry. Has an IQ of over 180. :eek:

Nobody would partner with her in the labs, at school, though. She was about as practical as a chocolate exhaust valve. Very clever indeed, though.... :eek:

Can she cook, clean, iron and is pretty??...she obviously earns good money. Couple that with my list and it's happy days...:D

Yes I worked with an ex nuclear physicist. One of the nicest blokes ever, highly intelligent, and had us in stitches daily with the daft things he did - you had to laugh or you'd be driven round the bend. (y)

Back