PS3 Sales slump in Japan.

Currently reading:
PS3 Sales slump in Japan.

Also it is pointless Sony sticking in a 80gb HDD, when you can buy a 2.5 inch jobby at PC World of around 120gb, whack it in your PS3, Jobs a good 'n. Not only that if you need more space, you can just plug an external one in.

It like the Elite, I was really tempted, but after seeing the specs, I'll just get another Premium and buy the 120 gb HDD instead and use the VGA port on my TV, which worked lovely. It'll work out cheaper, and if I want it black, off to Halfrauds and one can of Satin Black later.

thought they were making a loss on the console?

both 360 and ps3 are loss making consoles.given the wii is a turbo'd gamecube it may not be.
consoles thrive on software/licencing revenue so sony only have so much leeway to cut prices.even sony have limits on how much they can lose.
im guessing they expected to shoft more units than they have

both 360 and ps3 are loss making consoles.given the wii is a turbo'd gamecube it may not be.
consoles thrive on software/licencing revenue so sony only have so much leeway to cut prices.even sony have limits on how much they can lose.
im guessing they expected to shoft more units than they have

just read that M$ have recorded somewhere in the region of 1.7 billion dollars losses on the XBox brand, mainly on the repairs/replacements on the 360s, maybe if Custard were to help M$ to make the 360 more reliable:idea: ,,,,,,,,,,

Xbox 360 Core
Xbox 360 Premium
Xbox 360 Elite
Xbox 360 Custard:p

Back