proof puntos are not chav

Currently reading:
proof puntos are not chav

Wonder how long it'll be before its illegal to go over 3k rpm :rolleyes:

living somewhere where 'boy racers' are a habitual problem i welcome them
seriously i live in a residential area with no through/main roads yet these little chav ****s think its big to roar up and down these streets with music pounding out.
i like my music loud sometimes but not in little quiet roads!

dick head mate just removed his back box
cause it fell off on his corsa

all it sounds like is the cars gonna break even more so

its not even that lound since he still has a silencor

My cars really loud when i want it to be, but it can also be quiet and sound nice when driving sensibly and not racing up the street. ;)

Mine isnt what is termed as chav loud but mine has some DB in it even if it isnt being ragged. When i push the acceleration a bit the zorst cuts out a little and lets Induction do its thing.:D Its not chav its car lover.
Im sorry to bang on about all this stuff but i bet theyre not pulling over posh people with the flash loud V26 cars.

The copper is probing a Nissan Almera
TH1_2012200840racers.jpg

living somewhere where 'boy racers' are a habitual problem i welcome them
seriously i live in a residential area with no through/main roads yet these little chav ****s think its big to roar up and down these streets with music pounding out.
i like my music loud sometimes but not in little quiet roads!

I agree. There's a time and a place for that sort of thing and night time in a populated area isn't the place to do it. There are plenty of empty roads in the UK at night where you can drive your car and be loud :) My car's a diesel so isn't loud but I still drop it down a gear or two and drive through nice and quietly albeit with a slight diesel clatter. Residential areas are for people to live in, not for people to drive through with their drum and bass turned up to 11 while they're bouncing off the rev limiter in first gear (n)

Back