General project super cinq is go!

Currently reading:
General project super cinq is go!

kingdanny1st

finally got my wheels imported from germany and they are on the car.:D my kit will be getting fitted in 3 weeks.so should have project super cinq on the go.should be doing my boot install next sunday thanks for all the pics really helped. Going to get rid of the back seats for definite having it lying flat with subs and 6x9 in it with amp raised in middle.

Attachments

• wheels.JPG
    wheels.JPG
    319.7 KB · Views: 22
  • wheels 1.JPG
    wheels 1.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 21
  • wheels 2.JPG
    wheels 2.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 27
got the kit already joy tuning full kit but going to get spoiler and bonnet vent too.just have not decided which 1 yet.

kingdanny1st said:
got the kit already joy tuning full kit

Be warned people have had problems with the joy tuning kit for centos. Some parts of it do not fit very well. Peoples experience with joy tuning have been hit and miss

Where did you get the wheels in Germany and how much were they? I have the same in black on my car and wouldn't mind sourcing a spare - are yours Speedines?

What are you putting under the bonnet of this beast?

got them of ebay from a guy in germany payed just under £200 for them brand new.going to put on strut brace,k@n kit,sports leads,maybe full exhaust system just getting some prices on that and if i have the money super chip.

kingdanny1st said:
got them of ebay from a guy in germany payed just under £200 for them brand new.going to put on strut brace,k@n kit,sports leads,maybe full exhaust system just getting some prices on that and if i have the money super chip.

Unless they're knackered, I don't think uprating the HT leads will do anything (n)

they abarth cinq 13"?
had them on my old car. didnt realise they were rare!

Back