General Project name...

Currently reading:
General Project name...

At last I've got a 28kmls 1242 Punto 60 engine home and ready to fit into my '95 Sporting. I got the tail badge off the donor car and I de-badged the Cinq already (and de-locked/wipered but thats another story...) I want to combine the two badges and put the reassembled badge on the bootlid - I'm fairly handy with a Dremel so anything is possible. Please suggest suitable names made up using Cinquecento and Punto along the lines of:

Puntecento, Cinque****o, PunteCinqo (wifes favourite)

What would be really good would be a name made with other Fiat logos but in the same typeface - ie Tempra/Marea/Doblo.

I'm after ordering 400 high intensity LED's off eBay and I have made clear lenses to mount them in - I know they are highly illegal but the rozzers over here pay little attention, I'll post photos when they are done...

Vip, vip, voom...

Here are pics of the current Cinq. Its not pretty.

Attachments

• cinq1.jpg
    cinq1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 21
  • cinq2.jpg
    cinq2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 8
Sie, im liking that idea plenty.

Mines being named "CinqGTi" but I dunno how im going to manifest the GTi bit yet!

to make the "gti" badge, you could just use the letters from "sporting". then it would look standard to most!lol

Smokin'!! Pucento is too close to Poo-Cento for my liking but thanks for the effort. I'll stick up progress reports but have to make space in garage. The pics above are my current car which does need lowering (thanks Sie) but will probably be sold to pay for project PuntCinqMarDobTempRegaRitmoCento....

Back