lagunasuttonfields2.jpg

Project Laguna 2

Introduction

I've now sold my Punto but thought i would show you my latest project, i've got a Laguna because i'm gunna be a dad come August so needed a family waggon lol.

I've so far done a few bits and bobs and think i've rid it of its grandad looks now (y) Heres what i've done so far.

- Rear debadged
- Custom sprayed wheels
- Club sunstrip
- Club banner
- Under car neons
- Rear windows tinted limo black

Heres some pics let me know what you think?
The neons were going on my Punto but like i say the news came and had to sell so thought what the heck put em on this. Got loads of things planned if anyone wants to know more.

cheers, you know what all together i've only spent £170 on the car so far. The wheels are just the stock 17" alloys with the spokes sprayed black with the good old pound shop rattle cans and some Halfords Renault Pearlescent Black to go on as top coat and some laquer. I've had loads of people tell me they like the alloys i've put on lol (y)

Nah fraid not i love my neons :D You may find em chavvy but theres just sumut about neons and lights that i'm obsessed with, also keen on shiny things lol :yum:

No next on the list is spraying my grill black, if i don't it like then maybe spraying it silver. Going to tint the rear lights leaving just the reverse light as thinking it might look sweet. Then it's off for a remap to 155bhp (y)

I've sprayed my grill now and also tinted the front lights at the tops, what you all think?

Attachments

• Lagnutatcruise1.JPG
    Lagnutatcruise1.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 51
  • innovationcruise9.jpg
    innovationcruise9.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 46
LOL i love em, my fiancee calls my car a spaceship :p I'm starting to think i should of only done a light coat on the front lights, next is tinting the fogs and colour coding the bumpstrips

After doing the light tinting today i sprayed my wing mirrors and tinted my side repeaters to carry on the cars theme. What you think?

Attachments

• prima.jpg
    prima.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 18
  • paint.jpg
    paint.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 20
  • mirrorandrepeater.jpg
    mirrorandrepeater.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 17
yeah alot of people seem to think that lol. Oki so next mod is gunna be spraying the petrol cap Pearlescent Black. (y) Can't wait to see what it will look like.

Back