General Progress of the (other) 750!

Currently reading:
General Progress of the (other) 750!

Hi all,

It's MOT day for Lottie tomorrow so I have just been out and given her a good clean from top to bottom.

Spent Saturday doing the MOT pre-checks including servicing the brakes and an oil and fuel filter change. Had a good look for rot and apart from surface rust near the jacking point under the driver's door (which is now hammerited) it's looking good. She's got a date with the waxoyl in the summer...

Will let you know how she gets on, but for now have posted some pics of the little beast (I'm such a proud owner!).

Cheers for now

MARTIN

Attachments

• Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    769.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    813 KB · Views: 24
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 21
Fantastic looking Panda!
Does it have a low mileage??:)

Hi Graham

Just 37K on the clock, but she's my daily driver. I don't go far in fairness but I am looking to get to a Panda rally this year (I can't do Gainsborough because that is the weekend of the wife's birthday and no she won't come!).

I have said this before but I think she really turns heads as there are not as many Pandas about these days and she is a really nice example. In a year of driving I have only seen 3 other Pandas to flash and wave to. Mind you, they generally think you're mad any way - unless they are forum members!!!! I waved to one when I was in the Renault once and they must of thought I was stark raving bonkers!

MARTIN

Hi Graham

Just 37K on the clock, but she's my daily driver. I don't go far in fairness but I am looking to get to a Panda rally this year (I can't do Gainsborough because that is the weekend of the wife's birthday and no she won't come!).

I have said this before but I think she really turns heads as there are not as many Pandas about these days and she is a really nice example.
MARTIN

Well, if your wife is that good looking - maybe you're better off staying at home rather than spending it with us Ugly Panda owners:yuck:

Back