Product review: Fellowes Laptop "glove"

Currently reading:
Product review: Fellowes Laptop "glove"

Well we have a few laptop owners on here so I thought I would write a bit about a product I have purchased recently from ebay. It is a Fellowes Laptop Glove (case) made out of neoprene, it's pretty much exactly the size of the laptop (hence glove). It is intended that you keep your laptop in it and put it in a second rucksack/bag so you don't have to carry around a laptop case.

What a fantastic and high quality product! There are several sizes available, I bought the 15" one (despite having a 15.4" widescreen laptop) and it fits much better.

I will get some pictures shortly if anybody would be interested in buying one, I got mine from a bloke in Germany who was excellent and quick. I had real problems finding one in the UK. Total cost about £18.

The Negotiator said:
I will get some pictures shortly if anybody would be interested in buying one, I got mine from a bloke in Germany who was excellent and quick. I had real problems finding one in the UK. Total cost about £18.

Links and piccy's please mate gonna get one for the old dear for christmas :D

This is the company I bought mine from:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZtopnetworksQQhtZ-1

Very quick, perfect English, polite and helpful. I am not a fan of buying from overseas but no problems this time.

Also these however:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/body-glove-laptop_W0QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQflocZ1QQfromZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfstypeZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQsacatZQ2d1QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZQQsaslcZ2QQsbrexpZWD2SQQssPageNameZWD2S

Guess you will have to have a little more of a look for the different sizes or ask the guy I bought mine from if he has any other sizes. I have included pictures. My laptop fits so snuggly it's amazing, should be safe and now fits in my bag perfectly.

Edit: pictures didn't work, grr, will use photobucket.

PICT0087.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

Last edited:
Back