General Problems

Currently reading:
General Problems

The discs have been changed. The left side was quite scored and the pad was barly coming in contact with the disc. Anyhoo they were changed both front left and front right. He said the pads are ok. I think the reason the mechanic said that yesterday was because he was very busy last night. But yeh was the discs he said that it would cause a screeching even when i turned left or right

The grinding sound being the metal backing coming thru telling me to change them.

But you checked them and said they were fine:confused::confused:

Lets make things simple.....here's one of my old nakered pads:
DSCN4679.jpg

I knew my pads were low, but not this low:rolleyes: didnt score the disc or make any noises.

Yeah he thought it was the pads untill he saw the disc. Anyhoo new discs on there now and they feel a ton better like they were before.i bedded them in and everything. Should have seen the state of the left disc

I know there was some light scoring where i was using the pads after they started grinding but the mechanic said that would come off when i bedded the pads in and there would be nothing to worry about untill i needed to change the discs

I not get why your mechanic did say nothing to worry about untill you needed to change the discs :confused:

Back