problems with tipo

Currently reading:
problems with tipo

drago_tuner

tommorow when i went to mechanic i found something on my car..i saw that front wheels are expended becase whole caroserie is expended..i dont know what to do??i shold put something under the car to make it stronger but dont know what?did anybody have that problems??:eek:

custard boy said:
okay 1st you meant yesterday not tomorrow but i know english is an awkward language to get around :)

as to your post im not to sure what you mean?do you mean the tyres are worn out?

i meant tommorow..tyres are very little worn out..but dont know how to explain..(those 2 things that goes from gearbox to wheels )are on the end so they sometimes just fall off from wheels..and that is because caroserie is expended..i dont know if there is to buy front lower strut brace or if someone has done it alone..

drago_tuner said:
i meant tommorow..tyres are very little worn out..but dont know how to explain..(those 2 things that goes from gearbox to wheels )are on the end so they sometimes just fall off from wheels..and that is because caroserie is expended..i dont know if there is to buy front lower strut brace or if someone has done it alone..
carroserie means coachwork. you mean the driveshafts fall off. the strut is moving out and splaying out at the bottom. you must have worn suspension and springs. worn springs will force the wheels out.:)

sumplug said:
carroserie means coachwork. you mean the driveshafts fall off. the strut is moving out and splaying out at the bottom. you must have worn suspension and springs. worn springs will force the wheels out.:)

sorry sumplug..i dont understand you..yes driveshifts fall of..i checked suspensions and springs and everithing seems ok..they are also new..many mechanics told me problem is in coachwork(it expended because car was crashed...)so i want to know if there are strut braces but under the coachwork..

drago_tuner said:
sorry sumplug..i dont understand you..yes driveshifts fall of..i checked suspensions and springs and everithing seems ok..they are also new..many mechanics told me problem is in coachwork(it expended because car was crashed...)so i want to know if there are strut braces but under the coachwork..
well, you could make one. two bars bolted to eachi nner wing with a male and female thread for tightening.:)

sumplug said:
well, you could make one. two bars bolted to eachi nner wing with a male and female thread for tightening.:)

i know..i will make it..always problems with fiat:eek:

Back