Technical Problems with the Fuel cap?

Currently reading:
Technical Problems with the Fuel cap?

I have just done a search on the filler problem .did anyone find a fix to the problem ?
i had the tank recall and have changed the cap but its still leaks on the left handers (n)
its starting to feel like im :bang:

cheers

thats what the search button is for :D
the cap im guessing and the tank isnt wooshing when the cap is removed :confused:

i have stripped the rear of the car and still wanted my rear speakers so i intended to mount them in MDF where the rear arm rests were. only problem is on the driver side the leak in coming back into the car :eek: sod putting a powered 6-9 half inch from a fuel leak :eek: .

anyway after searching i know this a has been a problem to a few owners so im guessing there must be a fix.

sorry , i want very clear in my answer , the outside is dripping wet with fuel but its also leaked inside the car too .
The inside is a smaller amount but even so it doesnt fill me with joy when you get the waft of fuel

Nice to see that this thread isn't dead yet. I'm still having the same problem with my stinky Cinqy, has anyone got a solution (or even a definite explaination) for the fuel leak/filler cap/filler neck problem?

I have been meaning to have a proper look at the filler neck but it's been way too cold to do any work on the old girl lately.

Back