PROBLEMS WITH FIAT BRAVO TROFEO

Currently reading:
PROBLEMS WITH FIAT BRAVO TROFEO

Y

YANNIS - SALONIKA

Did anybody knows something about acceleration problems with this car? When i have 2 gear in the gear box and i let my foot from the gas petal, the car makes "brakes" - unconditional "waves" in his movement. This is strongly visible, a range of 1000 - 3000 r.p.m. If somewone knows about it, report.
Thanks!!!

TROFEO

HI IVE GOT A TROFEO AND IT S DOING THE SAME THING DONT WORRY, MINES DONE 2000 MILES AND GOING LIKE A TRAIN.

Untitled

Did you have find a solution for this problem? I have going the car for service 6 times. They cant find a solution for this problem. They have "calibrate" the computer 3 times, but nothing' s better.
Thank' s for respond!

THE CARS PROBLEL OK

MY ADVICE IS LEAVE IT ALONE THEY WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSCE MINES THE SAME AND THATS HOW THEY ARE, IVE DROVE 3 OTHER BRAVOS AND THEY ALL DO THE SAME, HAPPY DRIVING FROM TIM IN THE UK.

for TIM

First, thank' s for respond again. So you say that there is no solution?! I send e-mail in Fiat Group in Italy. They respond, and wont to make a "file" with this problem in oder cars exept mines. I have problems with my heater to. You???
Happy New Year TIM. YANNIS FROM GREECE.