General Problem with tires. Please help

Currently reading:
General Problem with tires. Please help

problematic

Hi there! Is time to change my tires as i have my old ones for 5 years. I have a Seicento Sporting with the abarth kit. My tires are the goodyear 175 - 50 - 14 (from factory). The bad thing is that i cant find other tires with the same magnitude. All the shops here to Greece are telling me that if i want this specific magnitude i can have it only with goodyear tires and they also said to me that there will be no problem at all if i use 1 size bigger (185 - 50 - 14) (dunlop). Is this ok? im afraid to add a tire to my car without to be 100% sure that everything will work ok.

What you think people? is it safe 185-50-14 tire to a Seicento with abarth 14' wheels?
*i must say here that everything is like i take it from factory. And i dont want to do something 'tricky' to put this tire up.

thanks very much for your quick reply pal! no problem for me if a lost 5-6 kilometres from the final speed or anything else. I just wanted to be sure that the wheel will not hit up cause of this tire 185 - 50 - 14 and that the tire will not get scratched cause of this!

Thanks again! i will go for Dunlop 185-50-14 :) :) :)

I went again to this shop and the owner told that i can also use 165-50-14. This will cost half money. I need 330euro for Dunlop 185-50-14 300euro for the factory goodyear 175-50-14 and only 180euros for continetal 165-50-14 :)

Back