Technical problem with my stillo 1.6 16v 2003

Currently reading:
Technical problem with my stillo 1.6 16v 2003

CzechFiat

Here are the issues i am facing with my stillo i managed to got my hands on since o was looking for cheap ride back then and this car only had 38k miles on the clock
I pretty much solved all litle problems i had with car previously hovewer i can't figure out this major thing soo i will ask here before i send it to garage.
The issue:
-car jiggles on iddle aka its not smooth iddle but engine rocks back and forward quite a bit (nothing extreme)
-car missfires when going under pressure lets say i would like to accelerate bit faster car would start shaking almost like if engine would like to cut out
-other then that when i am cruising at certain speed car is Fine its just doesnt like to accelerate rapidly
-fault code P0204 injector circuit malfunction
What have i done so far:
-changed air filter
-changed battery (which cured most of my previous issues)
-cleaned air inlet valve properly and tested the function with my diagnostic i got (something better then just code reader from asda)
-changed spark plugs
-changed fuel injectors
-tested ingition coils by swaping them around (no change stil same code on cylinder 4)
-measured ressistance of the injector circuit (Reading was 16 on all Four pins car wasnt completely cold gonna retry it later on)
-sprayed all known connectors and cleared them out properly even checked ecu connectors if mine doesnt suffer with sinkin pins issue
The conclusion:
-ECU fault?
-wrong connector on injector 4?
-cable issue?
Any help is apreciated since i dont really want to spend cash for garage and end up with bill to pay and still broken car.

There is a problem with the wires going to injector on cylinder number 4

Check there is good +ve voltage on one of the wires at injector 4 connector.
Volt meter connected between engine metal and injector connector.

If you get a good +voltage then there is a problem with the other wire that goes to engine ecu.

Cheers for the tip will try it at weekend hovewer can you deacribe it a bit more where exactly to put my multimeter also small update looks like injector 3 joined the party of broken circuits since its showing fault P0203

Back