Problem with Abarthbadges.com!

Currently reading:
Problem with Abarthbadges.com!

a463b5a6.jpg

I have ordered a couple of times from abarthbadges to replace a couple of faded badges but never had any probs.
And before anyone asks I do actually have an official 2001 Punto HGT Abarth. It's the one that came in either black or yellow (mines black) and is officially stated to as a Punto HGT Abarth on the log book! But each to their own, at the end of the day it's YOUR car.:rolleyes:

i've used them 3 times and not had any problems. i think their service is great :)

i like the cube, i wish more modern cars dared to have corners and straight lines. they're all fat bubble shapes these days, its so boring.

Last edited:
you select print from the file menu, its easier than posting on a forum.

obviously you need to obtain or create the image first, so a quick search of google images is required.

you just stick the resin dome over the top once its printed. you apply it as a liquid, removing the stripping matrix from the sticker first.

Last edited:
I got a PM from Steph last week (amazing how time flies when the internet connection is down :D) telling me they've had ISP problems and asking if I've got my badges. Wich I haven't. So hopefully I'll get them soon, finges crossed :)

And for your information: no, I haven't ordered abarth badges, just a HF grille badge for the Integrale.

...and a set of Fiat Corse badges for the Punto :p

...there is no good reason or excuse for sticking badges on your car unless those badges represent the car. sticking an abarth badge on a non-abarth car is exactly the same as sticking a ford badge on a stilo, or even a my little pony sticker.

(y) Well said that man.

...and also, whats wrong with sticking abarth badges on my car? (the scorpion ones), theyve improved the looks of it and to be honest, when i get the remap its not like its going to be slow is it ...and i have the abarth side skirts on my car as well and spoiler ;)...

But deep down you know it'll never really be an Abarth :devil:

I think your all been abit harsh really, i have had no problems with it. The badges are exceptional quality aswell.

Why have an Abarth badge? Because it's cool and it's not like it says Abarth so whats the problem? it's nothing like putting an SRI badge or VTR badge on your Corsa or Saxo as that is laaaaaaame lol.

Loads of not fiat enthusiast don't know what the scorpion on the front of my bonnet is but they all think it looks great and so do i. If that Ned 4 Speed was real i'd wanna play it lolz

:slayer:

Back