General Problem Fiat Panda Van 1.2 51kw 2011

Currently reading:
General Problem Fiat Panda Van 1.2 51kw 2011

cveks87

Hello all.
I have a problem with Fiat Panda Van 1.2 51kw 2011 and the problem is. After fix alternator, I restored the battery power at that moment the ABS pump was activated and the left side of the blinker was also activated (constantly above the front and rear bulbs). Also on the dashboard the oil and battery light bulbs do not work
image.jpg

And I can't startup engine.
I checked all the fuses, With diagnostics I can't read Engine modul, but another moduls can be read!
Has anyone had a problem like this, what could it be and how to solve this problem?

Lets start at the beginning. Is the battery full charged. Do you have a meter to read voltage, ohms, amps

what was the symptoms that required the alternator to be repaired in the First place. Was it a replacement do you have the original alternator still lying around spare.

When you say the car isnt starting. Is that not turning over or not firing

with the battery disconnected

Check the two wires are properly connected in the alternator. Dont just look at them undo them and inspect its easy to get a piece of rubbish trapped

near the battery there is a Black electrical connector unplug and inspect for corrosion

check the RPM sensor hasn't been damaged

Lets start at the beginning. Is the battery full charged. Do you have a meter to read voltage, ohms, amps

what was the symptoms that required the alternator to be repaired in the First place. Was it a replacement do you have the original alternator still lying around spare.

When you say the car isnt starting. Is that not turning over or not firing

with the battery disconnected

Check the two wires are properly connected in the alternator. Dont just look at them undo them and inspect its easy to get a piece of rubbish trapped

near the battery there is a Black electrical connector unplug and inspect for corrosion

check the RPM sensor hasn't been damaged
Battery it's the full charge,
Sypmtom for repaired is bad charge alternator, I replacement stator on alternator because was shorted! I checked wires, Black electrical connector thare was no corrosion. RPM sensors is the OK.

I suspect it is a BSI board

Attachments

• 1640434168644.jpg
    1640434168644.jpg
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 1640434168652.jpg
    1640434168652.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Back