Problem... Big Problem!

Currently reading:
Problem... Big Problem!

I had similar problems with my supersprint exhaust, not with the same company but kept on getting fobbed off saying it would be with me in a few days, it then turned out that the part they were waiting for was not yet in the country! I eventually got it all about 2 and a half months after I ordered!

I had similar problems with my supersprint exhaust, not with the same company but kept on getting fobbed off saying it would be with me in a few days, it then turned out that the part they were waiting for was not yet in the country! I eventually got it all about 2 and a half months after I ordered!

that is not cool

g on how you paid ie debit or credit card you can dispute it with your bank as you have not received goods you have paid for. they will always say try and resolve amicably with the company but if you cannot get in contact with them your bank should put the transaction in dispute.

that would be one extreme if you really cant contact them.

What can i do if i can get in touch?
Can the bank do anything if i paid on debit card?

Your Bank can get you a full refund if you havent signed anything and wasnt there in person to conferm your pin number. had the same problems at work doing "customer not present" payments. just ring your bank and tell them you never autherised the payment to go out!

it should be refunded with out any contact with them as well. they wont no untill they get a letter

Last edited:
Your Bank can get you a full refund if you havent signed anything and wasnt there in person to conferm your pin number. had the same problems at work doing "customer not present" payments. just ring your bank and tell them you never autherised the payment to go out!

it should be refunded with out any contact with them as well. they wont no untill they get a letter

So your solution is lye to your bank and hope for the best? This also suggests fraud on your card and the next step would be cancel and replace it......? :rolleyes:

well i drove past at 5.25pm and it was shut as expected, but there were no signs saying it has closed down or any evidence that it isnt business as usual. there was still boyracer cars in the carpark so i think they are still operating. there was no new phone number anywhere to be seen.

well i drove past at 5.25pm and it was shut as expected, but there were no signs saying it has closed down or any evidence that it isnt business as usual. there was still boyracer cars in the carpark so i think they are still operating. there was no new phone number anywhere to be seen.

that is very very strange. why dont they answer or reply to emails etc then?!
this is Pi$$in me off now.. wanted coilovers on for trax :(

Back