Pro Evo 2008

Currently reading:
Pro Evo 2008

got pro evo the other day, I love it, doing master league atm, but all my players get stupidly tired after each match :(

PE has failed to beat Fifa08 this time around IMO

Fifa07 Sucked hairy ones! Fifa08 Soooooooo much better.

I hate all football games, there all the same to me., might aswell be playing italia 90.,lol (except ficking from top to bottom instead of left to right.).,

i have Pro Evo 08 on the PC, its good. i do play the master league, but yea i agree, all my players are knackered even after 30mins! there on 100k a week! tired after 30mins (n) stupid!
last Pro Evo wasnt so good, i do like the series, havent played fifa 08 yet, but Fifa last year was better than Pro Evo...yes, i wont normally say that..but it was.
just a shame its gone back to MAN RED & WEST MIDLANDS VILLAGE, the one thing that annoys me about it! last season..TRAD BRICK Stadium.. WTF?!
anyone know why they do this??

PE has failed to beat Fifa08 this time around IMO

Fifa07 Sucked hairy ones! Fifa08 Soooooooo much better.

I find fifa 08 veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow paced compared to pro evo, pro evo is 10 times more exciting to play than fifa

fifa is for all of those fanboys out there who go on the fifa reputation from years back and most people who play fifa dont give pro evo a chance, one game isnt enough, say maybe 20 and see what you think after that. Ive bought pro evo from even when it was ISS on the PS1, what a game that was, when the ball was kicked, it sounded like it was flat. Pro evos gameplay is just sublime, get sbetter and better every year. Ive got 08 on 360 which is fantastic. My friend bums fifa for breakfast but in the matter of fact pro evo outsold fifa last year and probaly will do the same this year. it was higher in the gaming charts that fifa ALL THE TIME. Fifa lacks the passion of what a football game should eb all about. The only good thing about fifa is the loading pages where its 1 on 1, thats about it. Come on pro evo 2008

Back