prices

Currently reading:
prices

Yep it aint half depressing :( God knows how much I'd get for mine. Glasses Guide doesn't even list a guide price for mine becuase it's got such high mileage but if it had lower mileage and private sale it thinks I should get £750 - I think not - It's priceless ;) !

i hope is just the time of the year or sumthing, dont wanna part with my baby pending repair cost r within budget! if not will have no choice but sell it. no doubt if i do i will loose a lot

This is good I am gonna buy one :D hope that it goes up in price as well that would be a bonus:D

I got my Sei Sporting quite cheap last year, bloke said it was top book price for a 'S'. He didn't know there is a SX and Sporting by the look of things! But yes, I agree, there are some bargains around now. I might do a Fixit, and get a Cinq and mod it!

Oi oi!

Sei prices are probably taking a plunge due to it being replaced by the Panda, though Fiat residuals are among the worst generally, my Stilo is probably now worth only around 60% of its list price after 8 months and 13k.

It's sucks if your planning on selling but it has been a buyers market for most cars for a few years now.

I'm not selling my Cinq so I'm not phased by the current situation.

Liam

thats the thing with Fiat's. Never buy one if your going to worry about resale value, you'll get 100 ulsers because of it.
But if your buying, sweet!
The stilo we have was listed at about £12,500 ish new and we got at 17 months old, cost £7000.
The brava would of been £9500ish at a guess, and 2 1/2 years later cost me £4000

Second hand Fiats are a good buy at the right price.

The list price of my top of the range Ulysse is over £25,000 including the extras:
(Alpine DVD £1,500, met paint £310, privacy glass £90, electric rear doors £500, headlamp washers, £150 and tyre pressure sensors £70).

It's an ex Fiat UK car bought from my local Fiat dealer, 12 months old and has only done 2,000 miles.

I paid £14,000

Parkers top book price at 10,000 mile and with no extras is £14,205

bloomfieldliam said:
The Imola Cinqs weren't a special edition, just a cost option above the standard colours.

Liam

Yeah but the colour was only available between a couple of years/regs - well - I know it wasn't available as option on Sporting model when they were first released over here as I have the brochure (cos I'm sad!) and it's not listed as a cost/extra option recon it only was an option for late N's early Ps through to R's!

It's actually quite shocking when you think about it how short the cinq sporting run was! I always wondered why they didn't bring it out over here sooner than late M (95) instead of on a K when normal cinqs first appeared over here. When you go abroad I've seen older sportings so they were about - puzzling :confused:

Back