General Prices 4x4's..

Currently reading:
General Prices 4x4's..

akumabito

What is the average price for a Panda 4x4 over in the UK? Here in Holland prices for those cars are rediculous.. they are really rare here, and if you're even lucky to find one, they usually cost at least 1500 euros (about 1000 ukp)

I'd really like to get one when I'm done with school.. but I would probably need to import one myself.. does anyone know for how much these cars go in Italy? I can imagine there are quite a few more over there.. :)

Hi and welcome to the panda bit of the forum!

They stopped importing the 4x4 into the uk in the early 90's so prices are fairly low but they can be quite 'tried' in some cases.

by the time you import it and tidy it up, the 1000 quid for a local one might not be so bad! :D

Jim

They are fairly rare over here for sale. I have only seen 1 4x4 for sale in 2 1/2 years and it was going for 2300Euro. A 1997 model in perfect condition inside and out. But the price is a bit crazy. When you can get perfect condition 750 for about 500 Euro more or less. Everyone that has a 4x4 over here does not sell it. They are claimed as the best resale 4x4 in the country by my car dealer friend.
Nacho

Last edited:
I don't mind if it's not in good condition. Not at all actually. Fixing it up is all part of the fun. My parents already got a '67 Land Rover, and we restored that too. The work we put into that car would probably build you 10 brand new Panda's.. :D (chassis made from scratch, rebuilt engine, gearbox and transfer case, etc, etc, etc...)

I love Panda's. I used to have one just for road trips. I drove it all over Europe together with my girlfriend. Awesome little machines. But then some guy decided that beer and driving would make a really good combination and crashed into her.. :(

So basically I'm on the lookout for a replacement. But this time it'll need to have even more of a fun-factor. I'm planning to take it out for some mild offroading together with the Land Rover.. (hey, it's just like a mini Range Rover!)

I've gotta have a little patience though.. in a few months I'll be going abroad for half a year. When I get back I have to see if I have any money left, and maybe then I can finally get my little 4x4.. :)

Back