General Price help for my 55s

Currently reading:
General Price help for my 55s

Hi all,

I maybe thinking of selling my 1.1 55s punto, but stuck for a price, apart from a slight misfire at idle and a scratch on the drivers side rear arch, its all in good condition for its age. Ive been shown a brava 1.2 5 door great condition for £400 so trying see if selling this would help towards getting it.

its a 1997 p reg, on 102.000 miles

Its got the gt headlights fitted.
bee sting ariel
alloys will be going with car
clear indicators at the from
rev counter installed from a 60s
had new rear shocks this year
interior is good for its age
still has the boot emergency kit and tyre
has the gt middle console
has had a new heater matrix fitted this year
also new o2 sensor
it also has the brown master key, 2 door keys and 2 blue ignition keys
mot due nov 10
tax due sep 10
fogs were fitted this year as well
there is little scratches over the body, but looks normal for its age.
it also has a alarm fitted.

last years mot was a clean sheet :)

that's all i can think of for now, just wondering what price i should be asking for her? its nothing set in concrete just wondering.

alloys wise, Im not sure yet if I want them go with the car or just put the standards back on?

thanks Dave

Attachments

• DSCF8911.JPG
    DSCF8911.JPG
    993.6 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF8908.JPG
    DSCF8908.JPG
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF8905.JPG
    DSCF8905.JPG
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
how hard was it to fit that rev counter?????

Hi no probs lol

Wasn't too difficult as long as you take your time, and follow the guide,

the guide is on here, in the "guides" section :) took about 20mins and you have to get a cluster set from a 60s or higher i think. they have the rev counter in.

dave

The 55 model seems to be worth more than the 60 due to the lower insurance and higher demand from newer drivers.

I got the 55 s becuase the 60 s would cost an extra £700 to insure (New driver)

Because of this you might get away with £500 - £600 if engine etc is all good (y)

The 55 model seems to be worth more than the 60 due to the lower insurance and higher demand from newer drivers.

I got the 55 s becuase the 60 s would cost an extra £700 to insure (New driver)

Because of this you might get away with £500 - £600 if engine etc is all good (y)

cool thanks :) the only problem it really has engine wise is that random missfire at idle, but when driving all is ok.

cool thanks :) the only problem it really has engine wise is that random missfire at idle, but when driving all is ok.

So long as it's not a big problem, mine is currently missing one every so often and but the think the coils are on the way out. they've not been changed in the cars 13 years (if they were changed it's not in history)

Don't sell to "WeBuyAnyCar" coz they'll only give you a penny :D

So long as it's not a big problem, mine is currently missing one every so often and but the think the coils are on the way out. they've not been changed in the cars 13 years (if they were changed it's not in history)

Don't sell to "WeBuyAnyCar" coz they'll only give you a penny :D

no its not a big problem just an odd misfire with no pattern if that makes sense, that's good about the coils though that's along time lol mine as far as im aware are ok, yea I won't even bother looking on there lol.

I'm in half a mind weather or not too list it on ebay? then try get some cash together and get that brava, need a bigger car really as i have a 2 year old daughter and another baby on the way (november) my punto's getting a little small on space now, although i'll be sad to see her go.

but want stick with fiat!! lol

i wouldn't put it on ebay (y)
This colour of green is Great in my opinon. My firends & even the odd person on the street seem to like it. I left mine parked on the drive for 2 weeks and i had 3 people come round and asked if i was selling it :eek: they all left details (now lost :p)

Point is this car is currently quite popular (well in london it is) i would try auto trader first, if you get no call within the first week then consider ebay.

My car was on auto trader all of 18 hours and already 5 people had asked to see it :D £750 with damage to rear left panel but engine etc was perfect (y)

ok :D no way am I selling (y)

Just been for a emissions test aannndddd even though jet black oil and missfire.

I got on the fast test

co2 = 0.00
HC = 007

idle test

co2 =0.08
hc= 0.17

I asked him if his machine was broke, so his assistant went round and started reving even hirer the the co2 went to 0.01 so must have done something good after all that money and time spent on her, that's on a 103.085 mile old engine aswell, with the timing retarded.

When my mot is due I'll try get a print off so I can post properly :)

But for now I'm very happy
:slayer:

Last edited:
Back