General Previous Owners

Currently reading:
General Previous Owners

I've had several of both and I reckon Unos were scrap compared to Pandas. They did nothing better apart from rust. They weren't as reliable, as fun, as economical, etc, etc. Fiat did a good job advertising them, but anyone that went into a Fiat dealers in the 1980's and ordered an Uno over a Panda made a mistake. My Dad did in 1984 with his Uno 45. I soooo wanted him to buy a Panda but he was having none of it, the Uno ads had him suckered.

Steve said:
I've had several of both and I reckon Unos were scrap compared to Pandas. They did nothing better apart from rust. They weren't as reliable, as fun, as economical, etc, etc. Fiat did a good job advertising them, but anyone that went into a Fiat dealers in the 1980's and ordered an Uno over a Panda made a mistake. My Dad did in 1984 with his Uno 45. I soooo wanted him to buy a Panda but he was having none of it, the Uno ads had him suckered.

They were both very successful cars, probably saved FIAT from hitting the wall?

Pandarus said:
Hey, I just found some piccies of my old Formula Uno 903...quite tidy but she got a bad case of the old tin rot...:-(

Pushrods.....:(

But other than that I really like Uno's. They where a real car that you could of driven across europe in. Unlike pandas of course. You'd never do that in a panda:p

Jim

Back