General prestigio spec

Currently reading:
General prestigio spec

cumbersome

I've recently purchased a 2003 2.2 jtd prestigio. I've noticed others on the market have a better spec than mine, namely colour screen satnav and electric doors. What is standard spec on this model?

cheers, cumbersome.:(

Yes, the Prestigio was supposed to come with bells and whistles...

...although I seem to recall some specials being made for taxis, mmm, will need to do some searching, I could be wrong :spin:

There were quite a few "Eleganza" models made for a taxi company, which were actually Dynamics, but they had to be badged Eleganza to get the electric door option. So to save money they just removed all the extra's for an Eleganza and left the badge on. Seems a very odd way to do it and I think lot's of people have bought them without realising they are not Eleganza spec.

I guess it is possible that they did the same with the Prestigio.

Yeah it's got six leather seats and suede or alcantara trim throughout the cabin. It all looks very nice:)

Yeah it's got six leather seats and suede or alcantara trim throughout the cabin. It all looks very nice:)

I think the electric doors were an option on all the Ulysse models. I did think colour satnav was standard on your model, but maybe it was also an option.

Back