Technical Prestigio, Eleganza, or Dynamic

Currently reading:
Technical Prestigio, Eleganza, or Dynamic

Model Depot

What are the main differences between Prestigio, Eleganza, or Dynamic, I have 1 month left before the M.O.T, and wanting a back up plan if the Mechanic sees Pound signs.
Air con and Cruise control and removable seats are needed so
So whats the best version of the modern ulysse
all experience and advise appreciated
Also is a petrol or Diesel version better for lasting, I want to get a lot of years out of the car
I am hoping my R reg passes but she is old but reliable enough
Kindest regards
Simon
www.modeldepot.co.uk

Hello difference between models
Dynamic has air con, electric windows, alarm, removable rear seats

Eleganza has same as Dynamic plus cruise control, mono screen satnav, built in phone to the radio head, auto wipers, voice recognition for the radio, trip computer, electric rear doors, rear parking sensor.

Prestigio has same as Eleganza plus colour screen satnav, swivel front seats, auto lights, tyre pressure sensors.

we have got a 2004 petrol Eleganza with 105000 miles on the clock totally reliable, fuel consumption is 25 mpg around town and on a run 35 mpg according to the trip computer, a friend of ours has a 2.2 diesel Peugeot 807 gets about 28 mpg around town and 38mpg on a run, has had problems with bottom pulley breaking up.
Check forum with regards to diesel ulysse seems to be lots of problems with cam belt and depollution management on engine.
Fiat ulysse, Citroen C8, Peugeot 807 are all the same cars with different badges.
If it was me i would go for a petrol one, depends how many miles you will be doing.
Best of luck

Last edited:
Also worth noting that you can also get models that cross the definitions.
We have an Eleganza but we piad extra for swivel front seats, auto lights, Tyre Pressure Monitors, Auto tinting rear mirror etc.

Back