General practicality of panda as everyday car

Currently reading:
General practicality of panda as everyday car

I've basically always gone back to Pandas as an everyday car - As far s long distance goes - I'm smiling all the way from Newcastle to Cornwall regularly!

I'm selling my Daihatsu Copen as I love my Panda 4x4 more!

And you can stick absolutely anything in them!

well it all seesm good :) im going tohave to find one locally for sale even if its juist to test drive and make sure i fit in ok and like it etc etc but from what you guys saying seems a reliable beast :D im not one for speed prob 60 max on dual so speed isnt a issue. whats the mpg like ?? i got 2001 punto at the mo wich i like but is kinda souless lol it starts it goes what more can you say about it. get about 45mpg on average out of that.

oooooooo only just found this thread, pandas are ace, this is my second car (first was a mini) and i can honestly say this is much more fun. i cannot believe how versatile they are. i can fit loadsa ikea stuff in, the dog, passegengers, shopping tools you name it my pandas carried it lol. but really they are good little cars. they handle quite well (i love throwin mine into corners) and they are very forgiving. its faster of the mark than alot off cars that are of similar age, size and cc if thats your thing. like somebody said earlier go for as late as possible then youve got no choke/carb icing to worry about. (y) keep your eye out for a good one with not much R**T:D

Back