General Practical Performance Car

Currently reading:
General Practical Performance Car

Yeah the magazine, flicking through it today. Came across a section entitled worst hot hatchbacks, the poor old Y10 Turbo featured amongst others. "Handling of a shopping trolley, no legroom, no bootspace"
I can't imagine they have driven one or any Y10 but put me in bad mood. I'm not crazy for driving one am I? :cry:

Mad as a box of frogs!
Go get the straight jacket, sorry crash helmet, and book a psychiatrist.

No you will love it
Dave

Ah yes motoring journo's. 'O' level English and want to get on TV. Got off the obituaries and sports desk and subscribe to the "Never spoil a good story with facts...." philosophy.

I remember when the motoring press made the Chysler Horizon car of the year. The following year they had all broken down aor rusted away and had a zero resale value.

Not sure I'd believe one of 'em if they told me the Pope was a Catholic.(n)

Ah yes motoring journo's. 'O' level English and want to get on TV. Got off the obituaries and sports desk and subscribe to the "Never spoil a good story with facts...." philosophy.

I remember when the motoring press made the Chysler Horizon car of the year. The following year they had all broken down aor rusted away and had a zero resale value.

Not sure I'd believe one of 'em if they told me the Pope was a Catholic.(n)

You'll never get that job on Top Gear now!

I have a close association with PPC and up until recently been in contact and Facebook friends with editor and chief Will Holman.

Following my critique of a feature a couple of months ago contact has broken off completely.

I guess insulting a car previously listed in the top ten "Superminis" could be coincidence.

I'll wear a tin foil hat before I read my copy. ;)

Yeah the magazine, flicking through it today. Came across a section entitled worst hot hatchbacks, the poor old Y10 Turbo featured amongst others. "Handling of a shopping trolley, no legroom, no bootspace"
I can't imagine they have driven one or any Y10 but put me in bad mood. I'm not crazy for driving one am I? :cry:

Not as mad as me for buying one sight unseen having never driven one and it needing 100's spending on it,Ahhhh:spin:

Yep...your mad.

Give it to me and save your sanity..

You must be... -- otherwise, why would you be here...? :D

We can't be having any of that sanity nonsense in this section of the forum.... :nono:

I feel more comfortable with my madness now :) It takes character to go against the grain willingly.

I feel more comfortable with my madness now :) It takes character to go against the grain willingly.

You can regret the things you didn't do, but the things we do do make us into who we are, and who can say that experience is a bad thing whether the choice was good or bad?

Saying that I once spent £5000 to buy an astra with an oil burning problem (I was very young and naive) and that is the biggest "regret" of my life! But from a learning point of view it was fantastic, I am extremely careful with money now!

Back