power

Currently reading:
power

D

deano

what is the maximum bhp that you can possibly get froma fiat bravo, with any modifications required?
i spoke to a person today who claims 380hp is posible with some sort of conversion or other!!!!! dont ask what.
anyway is this b******s or ligit?
anyone

deano

re

well depends how much you gonna spend!i guess its limitless!

you coudl put a 20vt engine in then get a 2.4 conversion on that and with lots of mods on the way you'd be 400bhp region i believe?

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re

yeah dont think its quite that many pound signs!

and i guess once you get he 20vt in your bravo doing the 2.4 is justthe same as in a coupe?

isn't 200bhp the most you can reasonably put through fwd ?

Buzz
The champion of the Bravo 1.4, and owner of a Bravo 1.8

Member Page

200ish, really depends how good the chassis is though, the new MINI's can handle nearly 300bhp as they have a chassis that is capable of handling such power, whereas something like the 147 GTA cannot handle 250 very well as the chassis is not as taut.

It's not so much the chassis it's more to do with the suspension and diff. We have tested many overpowered front wheel drive cars and to be honest the coupe holds the power on the road better than most. As standard they have a viscous LSD and the engine is very heavy. There are so many tricks you can do to hold the power well over what you guys may think.