Technical power steering gone

Currently reading:
Technical power steering gone

lloyd1990

hi all, just as i have paid nearly £500 for a new clutch and gearbox my power steering has gone, iv changed to 50amp fuses but still not working (Haynes manual) its a w reg 1.2 elx 16value. could someone please shine a light to what fuse and wear it is located please. thank you

changed the big blue fuse after finding where it was. still no joy still got the light steering light on dash board. now im confused. is it a electrical fault or could it be a new power steering column ?? :(

all the time.. but it just went one day though, was perfectly fine the day before.. im getting sick of having cars now every car i have f*cks up in one way or another, i dont even do anything wrong just drive them normally.

still no luck after changing many fuses, whether they related to the steering or not. changed the big blue one F5, still got no power steering, BUT the steering light disappeared for 2seconds but came back on and stayed on. Is it more than likely the motor or the whole column?? Also could you give me a rough price of how much they would cost. cheers.

Back