Technical Power outage connected to right hand turn? Punto 1.9 JTD

Currently reading:
Technical Power outage connected to right hand turn? Punto 1.9 JTD

dilarous

I keep having a problem with my car loosing power, it’s not limp mode as there is no power at all. I used to have an issue where it wouldn’t go past 2000rmp (limp mode). Just like then I have to turn the car off and restart. I’ve just noticed that it almost always happens when turning right. Just after starting from the lights with my right blinker on it will happen just after. I’m waiting for a new fuel pump but now but I just realised the right blinker or right turn might be connected to the issue. I had a lot of things fixed but this is the last issue but the mechanic couldn’t find a fuel pump and I asked to get my car back till he finds it as I’ve been without it for 3 weeks and need it I had a lot of other things fixed and notice it’s feeling great again my throttle is responsive and he fixed my issue I had with no power at low revs. I had that power issue that was fixed among other things. My car is feeling great again has power but this issue is one of last thing I need to fix.

Anyone have any ideas why this would keep happening just after starting from a stop at the intersection when turning right?

Thanks for reading!
Kind Regards

Back