General Potential 100HP buyer... Maybe I'm not destined to buy one!

Currently reading:
General Potential 100HP buyer... Maybe I'm not destined to buy one!

If you are like me I had Sports mode on all the time and I found 28 MPG on V-Power was the best I could get....

As far as I know, doesn't the Sport button just smooth out the power curve up to 3000rpm?....As for 28MPG...You must have really been caning it! ;) ....I'm getting 36MPG when I drive it hard (ie all the time!)

Anyway, sad to hear the Panda wasn't quick enough for you Jaxx...Good luck with the HGT! :D

As for 28MPG...You must have really been caning it! ....I'm getting 36MPG when I drive it hard (ie all the time!)

:D Until the Panda 100HP I was big into my Seicento Abarths and tuning them to how Fiat should have rolled them out that factory in Turin or where ever they made them.

The tuned Seicentos had zero torque ;) but reved lovely to over 7500 rpm with the right engine work and aftermarket ECU's and I think thats where my love of reving the wee Panda 100HP to 7000 RPM down most slip roads (y)

I would recommend a Panda 100HP to anyone as it is a super affordable supermini but I wouldnt touch the word Hot Hatch as that it is not!
Maybe with 120 T-Jet performance and the chance to tune that turbo that may be the way forward for the Panda 100HP :D as the handeling is great!

Good luck everyone with your Panda's :yum:

Back