General Poor Fuel Economy GP 1.9 Sporting

Currently reading:
General Poor Fuel Economy GP 1.9 Sporting

LOL!!! if i was the one in question with the poor economy then i would alter my driving style, and if it doesn't improve then go and see the fiat dealership. :)

Think about the road ahead aswell.......typical scenario;

sitting at the lights minding my own business picking up McD wrappers from the floor & putting them in the door pockets(which are overflowing as it is) with this fool in a imprezza or whatever beside me revving up his car......yeah like i'm impressed or even remotely interested.
Lights change so he tears away while I change up to second at 2500rpm then 3rd knowing full well the next set of lights 200yds ahead will be red anyway....I gently pull up beside the impressa with a grin on my face & smugly think to myself "well was that really worth it? and that probably cost you 50p in petrol yet cost me 4p":)

I see that all the time and have never worked out why people do it - its not like its going to get them to wherever they're going any quicker - its going to be red anyway :confused:

well I suppose over a long distance but around town it dont get you anywhere....similar thing tonight at Mcdonalds drive thru....why did the guy infront rev his car so much when he moved foward...."yes I know you have a loud exhaust mate but I really dont care.....all I care about is my free big mac not your car":yum:

Back