Pomeroy trophy Seicento 0.9!

Currently reading:
Pomeroy trophy Seicento 0.9!

JerryT

Hello all

This season's daft idea... Take a surprisingly mint (65k miles) 2000 registered, 0.9 Seicento and enter it in the 2021 Pomeroy trophy.

The rules favour little motors and with a few handling tweaks the shopping skate can be made to corner ready for the fiendish handling tests.

The Bilestein suspension and Vogtland springs arrive soon.

Front anti roll bar may be on the wish list... any clues about finding a suitable set up would be appreciated.

I'll admit that power will be an issue... 39bhp just isn't enough... but a motor change isn't on the cards.
I need to work with what I have got. I've seen good reports about cold air feeds and would be interested to find out if anybody has been clever/daft/keen enough to dyno with one?

I'm used to preparing cars but will admit that this little buzz box is all new to me...
Any tips, tricks and ideas from those who know will be truly appreciated.

cheers.... Jerry

Hi :)

That engine was OLD by 2000 ..its a 70's motor

SEARCH on here through the cinq-sei section

Handling should be covered well.. there are several 130/150 mph variants on here ;)

But hot.up 903 info could be more scattered.. it was in our £49.95 panda ..from 1981

Welcome along Jerry!

Nah - it aint such a daft idea! What's daft about having a lot of fun mingled with the odd challenge along the way?

Good luck, Sir! (y)

Back