Poll: Rallye Carpet

Currently reading:
Poll: Rallye Carpet

What colour carpet

• Total voters
Right the S2 Rallyes came as standard with blue carpet, which rocks imo :D though doesnt go with the red rear lights and Rallye decals etc

The S1's came with red carpet and belts :)

When i got my Rallye it had a Red s1 carpet fitted and Red S1 Rallye belts... immediately wanted to change them for the S2 items, and picked up a S2 Rallye carpet.... but now left thinking would i be better leaving the carpet as is?

I'd want to get white dials if i kept the red (as standard and atm they're blue dials) but really cant decide

Think I prefer blue, but doesnt go with the rest of the car so well (ie the decals and rear lights etc...) Help me decide someone :cry:

My Current carpet;

101_0608.jpg

Standard (with horrid mats :p);

DSCN3428.jpg

Last edited:
On a white series two it has to be blue all the way. Do not change the dials the blue are perfect and much better made than any of the after market ones. I did fit white Lockwood dials in my red S1, but mostly because I saw them in passing one day in Halfords in bargain bucket for £4 so thought why not, but white dials in white car, not sure, too much white with the doors frames being exposed.

As with most Rallye's keeping it as close to standard will ensure the highest retention of value for when you come round to selling in the future.

Have to agree the blue is the best. The blue dials are coolest aswell! :D

Ross

Agree with Aaron, modding this type of car will only devalue it highly, fix it up to standard then regularly fill with petrol and drive!

Hassle free motoring!

Custard and I have a theory that once you begin to mod Cinqs they just get unreliable, leave as standard and the run all day long.

Liam

If i wanted a fancy interior would have gone with the gti :D

My plans are to keep it mostly as is really (y) and well its not quite standard at the moment but its all performance stuff and non identifiable from the outside (except the white speedlines - well and if you have a sharp eye for things like big brakes and atm the tailpipe :p)

So looks like people are backing up my idea of refitting blue carpet :D

If i wanted a fancy interior would have gone with the gti :D

My plans are to keep it mostly as is really (y) and well its not quite standard at the moment but its all performance stuff and non identifiable from the outside (except the white speedlines - well and if you have a sharp eye for things like big brakes and atm the tailpipe :p)

So looks like people are backing up my idea of refitting blue carpet :D

actually i liked the red carpet!

its just the outside of your car looked tidy and actually quite nice, just shocked at how hideous the seats and door cards are! please re-trim them (or ditch them completely)

Back