Polish it up!!

Currently reading:
Polish it up!!

How did you break you screen :eek:

I wasn't too impressed with Autoglym personally, I much prefer the new Turtle Wax, can't remember the exact name, but its in a green bottle. My lass did it with Mer one time too, that left a good shine :)

Did it with the diamondbrite system (bought off eBay) last weekend, not that impressive in terms of shine, but it is supposed to leave a good protective layer, time will tell.

well i took off my windscreen wipers and pulled the springy thing back, forgot about it came back out to sort my lightbulb, flipped the hood and pulled it up...

the windscreen spring bit flew down and hit the windscreen causing a star like crack and all the places i been to today say i need a whole replacement.

so rang up and the one company want 260...lovely...with road tax and mot this month and my g/f birthday....

im skint.

Used to use autoglym for everything: shampoo, wax, bumper black, finisher etc. then bought meguiars gold class to see what all the fuss was about.
The shine is so much deeper looking than any other, and I find its easier to buff off than other, lesser waxes. :cool:

I did use Diamond Bright stuff but after my mate who supplied me with it left their job I had to resort to Mer which I love. Use it as wash wax, wax and t-cut action - tis good all rounder for me and it smells lush :)

It depends if I am in a rush or not. If I am not its T cut if needed, follwed by auto glym.. I tend to get that from a mates garage. :) If I am in a rush its turtle wax speed wax. This is useful when I suddenly remember I am supposed to be somewhere and would like to just give the car a quick wax over.

I have 3 boxes of turtle wax stuff in my shed.. I kept buying it on buy one get one free. lol

Back