Polish it up!!

Currently reading:
Polish it up!!

Lemzip

whats polish you guys use??? i tried turtlewax but that made no difference to my car.

what do you guys use?

im trying to get more shine and maybe miner colour as my white has started to look dull.

cheers

I use autoglym too as a polsih - it's worth it for the shininess. The only downside being if you don't get in there with the elbow grease it does look very dull and messy and well sometimes I can't be bothered with the elbow grease :(.

I used that black colour magic stuff once but i threw half of it up alex's yellow car :eek:

He wasnt impressed :D

Would only use Autoglym and or Mer....although that new Turtlewax Clearvue wax and wash looks interesting - meant to leave no smears at all - although we've heard that claim a hundred times before!

Zymol, got it from Halfords, it smells of coconut and is the business!! The best one though, if you can be bothered with the hard work is the hard wax in a yellow tin, cant remember who makes it though, symoniz maybe? Anyway, used to use it on my Cinq and it was amazing, but very hard work.

Yeah I used the blue Zymol cleaner wax before Merguiars...er...lots of it.

And I've got a tin of the Simoniz wax. Its more or less pure Carnuba and can be used on wood to but I wanted to cry after finishing using it on my car as its soooooooo hard!!

Stick to using the Merguiars every 3 months or so. May need to carefully T-cut the car sometime as theres a variation in red slightly on the bonnet.

used autoglym resin polish and my car looks surperb.

took long though think i was busy from 1 till 6 or so but its well worth it

also doing a check up as its mot time in 2 weeks

the car actually matches the sideskirts now

the only bastard was i broke my windscreen lol

Last edited:
Back