police win the right to camouflage speed cameras

Currently reading:
police win the right to camouflage speed cameras

Downside to screwing up the things is that they'll 'release' (screw us for) more funds and replace the whole thing while putting it down to yob culture cos they can't see that it's happening cos they're doing things in their own interest and no-one else's. Unfortunately they listen to these 'consultants' who know everything but are in fact tossbags who come up with a shoddy idea and convince some high up figure to pass it off as his own super-fantastic idea. :bang:

PNL said:
Chemical be buggered BURN UM I believe that does happen to :idea:

I have seen a camera with a load of lorry/bus tyres round it set on fire :D So wish i'd had a camera, made my day, no my week that did.. Needless to say, i didn't report it ;) , and the camera is not there anymore....:idea:

blu73 said:
I have seen a camera with a load of lorry/bus tyres round it set on fire :D So wish i'd had a camera, made my day, no my week that did.. Needless to say, i didn't report it ;) , and the camera is not there anymore....:idea:

Yes I believe thats how its done swing 1 x tyre onto camera fill tyre with petrol and light blue touch paper Mwhahahaha goodby Gatso :rolleyes: :p

Tis a shame that, in certain areas of London we have cameras watching the cameras and cameras watching the cameras watching the cameras... I kid you not.

Would have to take out 2 CCTV Masts with 3 cameras on it for 1 Gatso... too much hard work and a lot of criminal damage.

Back