Police Speed Camera

Currently reading:
Police Speed Camera

Isn't it mostly the people who speed a lot that dont get caught? Because they know where the cameras are etc?

lol :LOL: I think Top Gear tried this, and the speed was around 180mph.
yeah that's true...also (and not stereotyping or saying this is absolute bt IMO) people who are speeding whilst breaking the law are normally paying more attention to the road than people who are tootling along at or under the speed limit and think nothing will ever go wrong because they're obeying the law and so let their mind wander. I know it's wrong but i'll admit i pay more attention when i'm driving at higher speeds than just plodding along in a traffic jam singing along to the tunes :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think the speed was 177mph wasn't it or something daft? I'm sure you could manage it but whether or not you could slow down for the impending corner after the camera is another story! :bang:

Mk1 Punto won't got that fast, unless you happen to have a jet engine you can donate!

Mine did....tbf before the engine went it was at ten of the best and won the made of win, awesomeness and ferrous oxide category. :eek:

Or did I drive to maccy ds and order a burger? Minds not what it was these days, its all the stella and cowies

you sure you havent messed up your sig and meant to put in a 14.0 160V? :p

Infact why tow, I'd just slow you down!

Thought about the pulse jet option but wouldn't get enough thrust and saving up the bean cans would take forever :rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO:

ssshhh...it's meant to be a secret! :p

besides...we could set a record...fastest ever towed object through a speed camera (y)

Back