Police and exhausts

Currently reading:
Police and exhausts

I'm not saying they're quiet, they're loud but they're not as loud, to listen to, if you compare it to something with a similar dB level.

As far as i'm concerned, if he didn't complete the producer he gave you properly then you don't have a ticket, i'd still get down there with your documents though just to be safe.

TVR's of old sounded so much better, back when they used that oh so lovely rover V8, brings a tear to my eye knowing we'll run out of these gorgeous engines one day.

I F*~#ing hate the Traffic cops
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TOTAL :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

HATE THEM
Smart arses every last one of em, SCUM. Really you dont understand how annoyed i am at the lack of respect they have. POWER HAPPY

I have lost all confidence in the police

Rant over(y)

Nah british police are some of the best (well you know you hate them, but you'd have killed yourself if you lived abroad all this time).
Russia has the worst traffic cops, they have blockad's everywhere, stop people for no good reason, look at your foreign documents in a foreign language and a foreign alphabet (they use a different alphabet so western words look like some kind of alien text) send you on your way.
On our rally we didn't get asked for a bribe once.
THe mongol ralliers lost thousands and thousands of dollars between them:rolleyes:

No seriously they are all smart arses and this is with a few friends and family. Hitting my mates light saying it was not as bright as the other one. This is after getting blown out trying to give a producer for speeding because DR10 wouldnt work after a night out when he didn't drink and he had all his details on him. Crappy database not keeping correct records of plates carrying false information with my dads car. List goes on
Police abroad no interest to me as i live in the uk, not my problem
My driving is not the best but respectable so i doubt i will die dude bit extreme on that one.

I have met traffic cops who have pulled me and been total tools, but the one who pulled me for my windows was ok,he also understood the windows had been done before the limits changed, was impressed with my motorway driving and discipline (as he followed me for some distance) and I had my photo card drivers licence with me and everything matched.

Also met some sound ordinary coppers in the past, but again met the power trippers who get pissed off when they are wrong.

Yea i see where you are coming from. I am not saying they are all bad its just the ones that are set what seems to be the highest example. If that makes sense (i did spend a good 5 mins trying to think of a way better to explain this but gave in:eek: )

When I used to do deliverys back in the first year of me driving, (Ahh the younger years) anyway. it was around 1am and I was heading into a Bad Hammer holding maniac area of the north east.

Heading towards me was a car with no lights on so i flashed my lights which on the old Cavaliers swiched off then high then off then low if you did it right.

Suddenly the car which had been driving at about 15 to 20 MPH down an Very dark area. turned his lights on and pulled onto my side of the road the wrong side for him.

Being in an area where i had already made a free delivery due to my windscreen dissapearing in a hail of hammers and screwdrivers and stones etc I thought I am going to get hit here I might just get out of here...

So I slammed the car in reverse and put my foot down. then to my horror the blues and two turned on and hey its the police trying to run me off the road. anyway they gave me my 200 and oddeth producer and told me not to do that again and that my brake light was out. when i pointed out to them that there lights were completely out they said. How do you think we catch the crooks.

They had the cheek to hold me for nearly an hour checking out the car for what ever. mind you that was because i told them if they wanted to search the car they had to inventory everything i had in the car. If you have locked the car with the remote or the keys and they wish to search it. if you open the car they have free rain to acsess it. If they have to open it. It is the same as entering your home with out a warrent they have to inventory everything if you ask them to. and it pisses them off when you say you search the car if you want to. here are the keys and i am requesting an inventory of everything you remove in case anything goes missing or is damaged.

Which included most of my car repair stuff and a load of computer repair equipment as well as my indian takeaway. the customer was none to chuffed as it never made it before the delivery place closed.

Back