General Point me to the info about Stilo modifications

Currently reading:
General Point me to the info about Stilo modifications

BabyBat

I am going to purchase a second hand Stilo this spring and trying to gather as much info as possible about it. Сат someone explain me the difference between modifications Active and Dynamic and which one is better. Thanks in advance.

Dynamic gives you more toys than Active spec cars :) saying that tho this only applies to the earlier car as Fiat took away some of the toys on the later phase 2 models :)

yes i second that, mines an 03 active aircon, i have asr esp etc etc etc along with 6 airbags, a lot of the equipment was dropped for the facelift in 2003. The dynamics at the time didnt really warrent me purchacing it as all that came extra was alloy wheels and an armrest (£89 for armrest at dealers), i personnally wont have alloys as the wife drives the car too much and is always saying the "the kurbs jump out at her". If you want more spec your better off going for an older car as with all manufactures they cut costs once the car is launched. Just remember the more that is on a car though the more that can go wrong, Fiats are good for this.
roy

Thanks to all of you guys. I am going to get a 01-02 year Stilo so I think Dynamic will be good for me :) My dream is dark violet 1.8 Stilo with 17" alloy rims and so on and so force... :D

Dark violet is a great colour (y), if you mean the same as mine (attached), "Black Moire" being the proper name.

Cheers,
-Alex

Attachments

• IMG_5344.JPG
    IMG_5344.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
wow, now i know what my stilo`s colour name is Black Moire! :) (y)

Back