General Pls help me 'name that part'!

Currently reading:
General Pls help me 'name that part'!

kezza150

HI,
Ok my first post :yum: here goes.....
Just been to my local fiat dealer (parts dept.) to get a new seal/o ring (not sure wot to call it) to stop the oil leak my Mk2 1.2 8v has. Didn't know what it was called so i took the bloke outside, popped the bonnet and pointed it out to him. He went back to comp and ordered me the only seal he could find in that area (coming tomorrow) - he has ordered me a camshaft seal which is not right but am gonna do this anyway.
The oil is leaking from the right of the rocker cover (just done rocker cover gasket as thought that was the only leak!) i've looked through previous posts and someone advised someone else it is probably the O ring for the back of the coil pack mount. I've been looking on ePER but can't seem to see this O ring so was gonna pop back to dealer to order this O ring but don't know what to call it - the bloke obviously doesn't have that much knowledge cos he still didn't know after looking at engine so i really need to know the exact name or part number to ask for - could anyone help please :confused:

Crank seal is lower down the engine you dont want one of them.

Try Coil pack seal, O-ring, if he still dosent know ask him to go ask one of the mechnics as they should know what your on about.

Back