PLEASE READ and HELP Account Probs

Currently reading:
PLEASE READ and HELP Account Probs

Nyx

Established member
I seem to be having issues with my FF account. i have noticed over the past few weeks that last activity isnt what it should be, for example i know i hadnt been on for a few days and it said i`d been on an hour ago!

Well yesterday someone has pm`d me saying i can changed my password to anything, so im guessing its this person doing it, but how can i get it stopped?

why pick my user account? im rather upset by it

comp is super clean, and doesnt remember passwords i make sure of it.

of all the ppl on the forum why start with me, i hardly ever post :cry:

makes me soooo cross, theres NO need for it!!!

so do i pm him or just hope he see`s this... i dont like to bother ppl :( just its really bugged me

yeah its been changed

just tried changing it again, and it came up your details do not match your current password please try again... but im trying to change it.. im confused. why wont it let me>

well i have pm`d Ben but still unalbe to change my password.

So plz be aware that my account IS being tampered with incase of post pms sent by the person who is messing :(

well found out who it is and looks like you have to be more cautious of those close to you than further away. The person has been in my emails to, im my eyes thats stalking!!!

a friend of his has warned me about whats going off, had talked to him about emails in my inbox and what i had sent as had read my out box, how can u do that unless u get into it? its so wrong!

TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY!!!!!!

Your a Star! i owe u big time!

Back