General Please help i've lost POWER!!!

Currently reading:
General Please help i've lost POWER!!!

Decoy

i need help really bad i got a S reg 16v sporting (punto) and i don't understand wats happened to it, it was really really nippy one day on the way home from work it started making some funny noises.....they sound like when u 1st start your car in the morning and its cold if u pull off fast when it's cold it has no power right!?!?!? well my car drive's like it's cold 24/7 it has no power what so ever my spark plug and leads are only about 2 months old the timing belt is new i've put red X in the system and it didn't help i've run out of ideas please help!!!

i need help really bad i got a S reg 16v sporting (punto) and i don't understand wats happened to it, it was really really nippy one day on the way home from work it started making some funny noises.....they sound like when u 1st start your car in the morning and its cold if u pull off fast when it's cold it has no power right!?!?!? well my car drive's like it's cold 24/7 it has no power what so ever my spark plug and leads are only about 2 months old the timing belt is new i've put red X in the system and it didn't help i've run out of ideas please help!!!

This wants to be in the punto section, hopefully a mod will move it. :)

NEVER pull away fast when a car is cold you will kill it :eek: ;)

How long after the cambelt change did this happen?

What noise does your car make when cold? Does the engine sound rougher/tapperty?

My punto 55s has also lost power and i have no reason why only a high pitched squeal however i dont thnk that will have an affect, i too have tred injector cleaner just no idea why i have no power :|

Back