Play the banks...

Currently reading:
Play the banks...

bozzy said:
I took his advice and moved 3k from Mastercard to 4% Amex Blue and saved £67.00 per month in interest. If I ever see him in the local I will buy his beer all night.

won't save u much dollar if he is a heavy drinker!!!!

I think many would, used to listen to him on 5live years ago but he's famous now with mse.com and his own TV program etc. It's possible moneysa.....com would be worth £15million+ if he wanted to make it into any commercial entity. When AA stopped their petrol busters website he offered to keep it going out of his own pocket!

£67/month works out to be a hell of a lot of money!

THere's often pitfalls, like if you keep using this bank account you end up with near zero interest so you have to make sure you keep up with it.

Thanks Paul I've done it, seems to have succesfully set up.

Chris, you don't need £2000, like it says on the site you can wangle it, like for example putting the same £500 in four times!!!

I've been waiting to screw over Barclays for some time as they are an inefficient bunch of cretins, I've had trouble with them in the past. I'm sure their shareholders will be well impressed when they find that their board has given out £100 to thousands of people who've no intention of using their services :)

As Mr Lewis says "If you attack the ignorant public, I will attack you". He feels Barclays have done just that by offering a crap product and hence why this month's tip includes this :)

Enjoy your £100 and make sure you have read the instructions carefully to avoid missing out. I am sure you have!

Would be too slow unless you already have a Barclays in which case I assume the transfers are instant.

Offer is closed now anyway. Fingers crossed they will honour the ones already set up :D

Back