Plastic restorer and fabric cleaner help

Currently reading:
Plastic restorer and fabric cleaner help

wellbeloved747

So i gave the car a good was today with a simons shampoo and then 3 coats of turtle wax and it was gleaming, i also polished the windows and cleaned the interior plastic trim. not bothered to much with the alloys as they are scuffed and about to be refurbed!

two areas upon the car came to my attention one of higher priority, the interior seats are toupee colour and marks show up easily such as rain drops, it needs a deep clean as if it were, any suggestions on a product or what to do?

So for a 8 year old car after a few coats of turtle wax it was matching the mothers 14 plate F type on body work apart from one area, well the Jag doesn't have much plastic but anyway,the area at the top of the bonnet where the washer jets are and the area behind the front windows (on the door) are both black plastic and due to age and most likely the sun, this has faded and is a slight washed white and it totally ruins the look! so i am desperately after a black plastic trim restorer? its the same on the door rub rails. i have an auto glym leaflet and i see they do a "bumper and trim gel" is this what i need? can someone please recommend a product!

many thanks.

i swear by chemical guys trim restore for plastics, its amazing

cost me 13 quid about 4 1/2 years ago ad ive still got half a bottle left. i use it on my tyres as well. dont need much at all because it spreads so well

Back