General Plastic Cover underneath missing!

Currently reading:
General Plastic Cover underneath missing!

just wondering does anyone know what plastic covers are underneath the stilo? my stilo needed a new gearbox and now got it back im sure that there is a plastic cover underneath missing that covers the gearbox area! as all i have now underneath my car is a cover underneath covering the engine part and not a part covering the gearbox area! i phoned arnold clark up but they said its fine and there did not used to be one when i said im sure ive seen one there.

any help would be appreciated.

Mine has one to and I like it as it keeps all the cr@p of the engine and box so if you are absolutely sure you had one fitted then go back and tell them you want it put back on :) they may have damaged it taking it off and then found they couldn't refit it so they binned it hoping you wouldn't notice :bang:

thanks 4 the info, now i can tell them i want a cover and il pay 4 it if i need 2 cos i dont want stones and dirt goin on my new gearbox! cant believe they said 2 me over the phone that it doesnt have one wen i said there was one b4!

activematt said:
Mines never had one and to be quite honest i cant see they do any kind of job, but engine bay and everything is practically as clean as the day it rolled off the production line

So that's why you take 5 hours to clean your car your under the bonnet scrubbing away all the road kill and debris ;)

Back