General Plasma Dials

Currently reading:
General Plasma Dials

bfaiers

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone, summer is coming (I hope) Just finishing off the conversion from UK spec to French. Headlights done just need to get them realigned, reverse and fog lights changed over. Last job change the dial display, hence my questions. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My car is a 2005 UK spec with MPH/KPH dial, Ideally I would like to get a KPH only. I suppose I have two choices, get a plasma dial; (has anyone fitted the Plasma dials from Moman?) Or if someone has a late imported Barchetta and wants to swap their KPH to a MPH. I believe that the symbols on the facia are different, depending on the year of manufacture. Perhaps someone can confirm this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I tried to purchase a complete instrument panel; it must have been from an earlier model, on mine there is a white box covering an extra pcb. Don’t know what this pcb controls.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does the UK spec record in Miles or Kilometres? If it is in miles perhaps the extra pcb may have something to do with this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone have an unbroken fuse cover they want to sell?

[/FONT]

Attachments

• Dial Rear.jpg
    Dial Rear.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
  • Fuse cover.jpg
    Fuse cover.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • Dials.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 49
Back